Friday, October 1, 2010

Tender Mercy of the week

Brandon has had school off all week, which makes life very difficult (when his routine is thrown off). But it's finally Friday, and he goes back to school on Monday!!
I just wanted to share an amazing experience I had yesterday. I had to run to Costco with the two boys (never a good idea without backup), and Brandon was in a bad mood. By the time we got to the check-out he was yelling and thrashing around in the cart. It was so embarrassing. I just can't handle that much public attention. Anyway, I was walking around the counter to see if I could calm him down when suddenly someone was hugging me! I turned around and saw Brandon's teacher!!! She was checking out at the counter right next to us! She swooped in and helped distract Brandon so I could pay for everything. Then she walked me out and made sure I got to my car okay. She was so soothing and encouraging. I cried the whole way home. What a tender mercy!! Of all people to run into at that moment!
So, it's been a rough week, but I know the Lord is very aware of me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment